We have listed a wonderful new product - yoghurt coated cranberries within our growing fruit and berry section.
Did you know that
1. There are four species of cranberry
2. Cranberries are harvested in the fall/ autumn when the fruit takes on its distinctive deep red colour.
3. About 95% of cranberries are processed into products such as juice drinks.
4. Laboratory studies indicate that extracts containing cranberry may have anti-ageing effects
5. Reported to have been discovered In 1550, James White Norwood made reference to Indians using cranberries.
Were not sure if all of the above works when coated in Yoghurt but they taste great.