Here are just a few more facts around the wonderful product which is Chocolate
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation, it tastes pretty good too.
- White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
- The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for U S soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
- The World's Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb)
- Chocolate millionaire, Milton Hershey, canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters