Here are just a few more facts around the wonderful product which is Chocolate
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation, it tastes pretty good too.
- White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
- The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for U S soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
- The World's Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb)
- Chocolate millionaire, Milton Hershey, canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters
Have you ever wondered why chocolate is classed as a luxury item, yes, well its all to do with physics....Chocolate is the only known item that actually melts at body temperature which is approx 37 degrees!So much so, that chocolates in hotter countries have a much more dense structure, not because that's the flavour, its [...]
Molly's have always had a good selection of gold foiled chocolate coins to purchase now online or from our sweet shop in Rotherham.We ave now added two really fantastic lines which are selling fast which are Belgian Chocolate covered hearts&Chocolate Pirate coinsBoth are made from the finest Belgian chocolate and are completely encased in gold foil to ensure [...]